Thank you for your interest in doing business at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). FLL is one of the fastest growing airports in the nation. We look forward to partnering with companies to provide our travelers with the very best amenities and services.
If you are interested in becoming part of one of the fastest growing airports, please contact us Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|For airline information:
|For real estate
Broward County Aviation Department
Business & Properties Management Division
2200 SW 45th Street, Suite 101
Dania Beach, FL 33312
Operating Guidelines for Commercial Ground Transportation
The Broward County Aviation Department has engaged SP Plus Curbside Management Joint Venture (“SP Plus”) to manage the Commercial Ground Transportation Program at FLL. SP Plus has developed a Management and Operating Plan covering the following topics:
- Registration of Commercial and Courtesy Vehicle Operations and Vehicles
- Registration of Drivers with the County
- Commercial Vehicle Operating at FLL Airport Fees
- Operating Guidelines
- Ground Transportation Operations
- Ground Transportation Areas
- Curbside Delivery Vehicle Policy
- Self-Reporting of Trip Fees
- Instructions for Trip Reporting
- Permit Denial or Revocation
- Commercial Ground Transportation Holding Lot
- Information Booths
Read and/or print the Operating Guidelines for Commercial Ground Transportation (PDF).
Ground Transportation Permits
To obtain a Ground Transportation Permit, print and then complete the Ground Transportation Permit Packet (PDF).
If you have any questions about the forms or the required information, contact SP Plus at 954-359-5522.
After you completed the forms and provided all the required information, mail or deliver it to:
SP Plus Curb Side Joint Venture
3550 SW 2nd Ave. Building 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33015
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®