Final Environmental Impact Statement
On June 19, 2008, the FAA released the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for the environmental impacts associated with the runway alternatives at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. The FEIS is comprised of 10 volumes, containing 9 chapters and 19 appendices.
You can view the document in three ways.
- View the FEIS Table of Contents and view or download the PDFs.
- Obtain a copy of the document on two CDs by calling FLL's Airport Development Division at 954-359-2581. There is a $2 fee for the two CD set.
- Visit one of the following Broward County Library Branches:
- Dania Beach Paul DeMaio Branch, 255 East Dania Beach Blvd., Dania Beach, 954-926-2420
- Davie/Cooper City Branch, 4600 Southwest 82 Avenue,Davie, 954-680-0050
- Hollywood Branch, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, 954-926-2430
- Main Library, 100 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, 954-354-7444
- Pembroke Pines/Walter C. Young Branch, 955 Northwest 129 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, 954-437-2635
- Lauderhill Towne Centre Branch, 6399 West Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderhill, 954-497-1630
- Stirling Road Branch, 3151 Stirling Road, Hollywood, 954-985-2689
- Sunrise Dan Pearl Branch, 10500 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Sunrise, 954-749-2521
- West Regional Branch, 8601 West Broward Boulevard, Plantation, 954-831-3300
For hours, call the branch or go to www.broward.org/library.
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®