Construction Activities from March 20 - 25 and March 27- April 1
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Terminal 4 (Area 4)
- Demolition work for the new Customs procession area.
- Installing the utilities, electrical, and communications for the new Customs processing area.
- Installing a bag-recheck counter and handling system.
- Installing apron drainage.
- Installing the roof and walls on the eastern phase concourse level and the Customs area.
- Installing terrazzo floors in the Baggage Claim area and by the ticket counters.
Terminal 1 (Area 1)
- Finishing the interior of Concourse A.
- Installing terrazzo floor on the ticket counter level.
- Building the Concession Hall between Concourses B and C.
Terminal 3 (Area 3)
- Installing a baggage conveyor system.
- Installing the flooring and lighting.
- Repairing the steel structure.
- Refurbishing the terminal vestibule entrances to the bridges.
- Demo work on the garage vestibule canopies.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®