Construction Activities from April 3 - 8 and April 10- 15
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Terminal 4 (Area 4)
- Installing the utilities, electrical, and communications for the new Customs processing area.
- Finishing the interior of Concourse G.
- Installing a bag-recheck counter and handling system.
- Installing apron drainage.
- Installing the roof for the Customs area.
- Installing terrazzo floors in the Baggage Claim area and by the ticket counters.
Terminal 1 (Area 1)
- Finishing the interior of Concourse A.
- Installing terrazzo floor on the ticket counter level.
- Building the Concession Hall between Concourses B and C.
Terminal 3 (Area 3)
- Installing a baggage conveyor system.
- Installing the flooring and lighting.
- Repairing the steel structure.
- Refurbishing the terminal vestibule entrances to the bridges.
- Demo work on the garage vestibule canopies.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®