Construction Activities from November 28 - December 3 and
December 5 - 10
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Terminal 4 (Area 4)
- Placing concrete for the eastern phase concourse level.
- Demolition work for the new Customs procession area.
- Installing the utilities, electrical, and communications for the new Customs processing area.
- Installing the foundations for the terminal's eastern phase and the Customs processing area.
- Installing a bag-recheck counter and handling system.
- Installing apron drainage.
- Installing the roof on the eastern phase concourse level.
- Removing the carpet and installing terrazzo floors in the Baggage Claim area and by the ticket counters.
Terminal 1 (Area 1)
- Utility work.
- Installing columns and pouring concrete slabs.
- Placing concrete for the concourse level.
- Installing the steel roof structure.
- Installing the outer walls.
Terminal 3 (Area 3)
- Installing a baggage conveyor system.
- Installing the steel roof structure, flooring, and lighting.
- Repairing the steel structure.
- Refurbishing the terminal vestibule entrances to the bridges.
- Demo work on the garage vestibule canopies.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®