Construction Activities from July 17 - 22 and July 24 - 29
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Terminal 4 (Area 4)
- Finishing the interior of Concourse G.
- Installing a bag-recheck counter and handling system.
- Completing the roof for the Customs area.
- Installing terrazzo floors in the Baggage Claim area and by the ticket counters.
Terminal 1 (Area 1)
- Building the Concession Hall between Concourses B and C and the centralized security checkpoint.
Terminal 3 (Area 3)
- Installing a baggage conveyor system.
- Installing the handrails and lighting.
- Refurbishing the terminal vestibule entrances to the bridges.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®