Construction Activities from May 23 - 28 and May 30 - June 4
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Terminal 4 (Area 6)
- Installing the baggage handling system.
- Installing the equipment and shelving in the concession areas.
- Demolition work for the new Customs procession area.
- Installing the foundations for the eastern phase of the terminal.
Terminal 1 (Area 7)
- Utility work.
- Installing the foundations and columns.
- Placing concrete for the second floor.
Terminal 3 (Area 9)
- Installing a baggage conveyor system.
- Removing the old floors.
- Repairing the steel structure.
- Refurbishing the terminal vestibule entrances to the bridges.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®