Construction Activities from June 20- 25 and June 27 - July 2
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Terminal 4 (Area 4)
- Installing the baggage handling system.
- Installing the equipment and shelving in the concession areas.
- Demolition work for the new Customs procession area.
- Installing the utilities, electrical, and communications for the new Customs processing area.
- Installing the foundations for the eastern phase of the terminal.
- Installing a bag-recheck counter and handling system.
Terminal 1 (Area 1)
- Utility work.
- Installing the foundations and columns.
- Placing concrete for the second floor.
Terminal 3 (Area 3)
- Installing a baggage conveyor system.
- Installing the steel roof structure.
- Repairing the steel structure.
- Refurbishing the terminal vestibule entrances to the bridges.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®