Construction Activities from June 29 - July 3 and July 6 - 11
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Crossfield Taxiways (Areas 3, 4, and 5)
- Demolishing and recycling the old taxiway pavement.
- Installing drainage, utilities, and lighting.
- Grading the ground.
- Placing the base layer and the final top layer of concrete.
Terminal 4 Building and Apron (Area 6)
- Installing the dry wall, electrical, fire protection, and plumbing.
- Painting the dry walls.
- Installing the tile, fixtures and lighting in the bathrooms.
- Installing the carpeting, counters, and seating by the gates.
Terminal 3 (Area 9)
- Completing the terrazzo floor by the ticket counters and security check point for Concourse E.
Covered Walkways (Area 10)
- Installing the covered walkways between Terminals 1 and 2 and Terminals 3 and 4.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®