There are four transportation options from FLL to Palm International Airport (PBI): shared ride, luxury sedan, taxi cab, and train.
1. Shared Ride - Shared van rides offered by GO Airport Shuttle to PBI are $41 per person. A van will hold a maximum of ten passengers. They accept cash and are equipped with a credit card acceptance machine.
2. Luxury Sedan - GO Airport Shuttle also offers luxury sedan rides for $100 (for up to four people).
Contact: For more information, visit GO Airport Shuttle or call 800-244-8252/ 954-561-8888.
3. Taxi Cab - Taxi cabs are also available to PBI. The cost is approximately $124 based on the meter reading.
Cabs may accept up to five people for the fare stated on the meter. They accept cash or credit cards.
|Ambassador Taxi Service
|American Taxi Cab
|B&L Service, Inc. d/b/a Yellow Cab of Fort Lauderdale
|Broward Airport Taxi, LLC d/b/a Broward Taxi
|Dial A Taxi Cab
|Friendly Checker Cab Company
|Gold Taxi Service
|Limo Taxi Service
|USA Executive Taxi of South Florida
Please note: Taxi fares are regulated by law in Broward County.
Check-In at Transportation Podium
Check-in for the shared ride, luxury sedan, and taxi cabs are at the Transportation Podiums. The podiums are located outside the baggage area in each terminal on the lower level by the curb.
Fees listed above are subject to change so call for the latest prices or check the rate comparison chart. The rate charts are posted on the podiums and on the walls near terminal exits in the baggage claim areas.
Hours of Operation
The taxi cabs operate 24/7.
GO Airport Shuttle services (shared ride and luxury sedan) are available for all incoming flights. If you need their service more than a few hours after the last fight arrives, contact them by phone.
Maximum wait is 30 minutes for the shared ride. Most shared vans leave within 10 minutes. Luxury sedan service and taxi cabs are generally available immediately.
Travel time to PBI is about an hour without traffic. We recommend allowing at least 90 minutes for travel, especially during morning and evening rush hour.
4. Train Tri-Rail offers train service to PBI. For more information, visit Tri-Rail or call 800-TRI-RAIL (800-874-7245).
Tri-Rail provides free shuttle buses from the FLL terminals to the Tri-Rail station just a few miles from the airport.
Shuttle bus stops are located on the lower level:
- At the west end of Terminal 1
- Between Terminals 2 and 3
- Between Terminals 3 and 4
Back to Top