How often do you find yourself driving behind a smoking vehicle? You roll the windows up, close the vents, and can still smell the fumes!
Help us keep our air clean by identifying and reporting smoking vehicles.
To report a smoking vehicle:
- Call the Environmental Complaint Hotline at 954-519-1499
Submissions can be anonymous.
- If you have issues or questions about the form, email us at AirOutreach@Broward.org.
We don’t need your name or personal information, we just the information listed below:
• the smoking vehicle’s Florida tag number
• the make, model and color of the vehicle
• the date and time the vehicle was seen
• location and city where you saw the vehicle
(i.e. I-95 Northbound at Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale)