Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is one of the fastest-growing airports in the U.S. In 2013 passenger traffic, FLL ranked 21st in the U.S.
The Monthly Statistical Summary contains the following five reports:
- Passengers and Cargo - Summary of arriving/departing passengers and cargo (freight and mail) by month and for the past five years
- Aircraft Movements – Summary of flight operations by air transport/taxi and general aviation/military by month, for the past five years
- Airlines Currently Serving - Latest month’s figures by airline of passengers, mail, and cargo
- Airline Traffic Comparison - Compares the major airlines by passengers and market share
- Enplanement Breakout - Latest month’s figures of enplaned passengers by terminal, concourse, and airline
All data is presented in calendar year format and year-to-date for 2014.
Monthly stats for November 2014 (PDF).
Monthly Traffic Recap
The Monthly Traffic Recap is summary of the month’s passenger traffic, aircraft operations, market share by airlines, short-term traffic outlook, and any significant event that impacts passenger traffic.
Read previous Traffic Recaps from 2010 and 2011.
Historic Airport Traffic
The Historic Airport Traffic is a summary of the total domestic and international passengers at FLL from 1957 through 2012.
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®