Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is one of the fastest-growing airports in the U.S. In 2016 passenger traffic, FLL ranked 21st in the U.S.
The Monthly Statistical Summary contains the following five reports:
- Passengers and Cargo - Summary of arriving/departing passengers and cargo (freight and mail) by month and for the past five years.
- Aircraft Movements – Summary of flight operations by air transport/taxi and general aviation/military by month, for the previous five years.
- Airlines Currently Serving - Latest month’s figures by an airline of passengers, mail, and cargo.
- Airline Traffic Comparison - Compares the major airlines by passengers and market share.
- Enplanement Breakout - Latest month’s figures of enplaned passengers by terminal, concourse, and airline.
All data is presented in the calendar year format and year-to-date for 2018.
Monthly FLL Stats August 2018 (PDF)
Monthly Traffic Recap
The Monthly Traffic Recap is a summary of the month’s passenger traffic, aircraft operations, market share by airlines, short-term traffic outlook, and any significant event that impacts passenger traffic.
Read previous Traffic Recaps from 2010 and 2011.
Read the Florida Department of Transportation's Economic Impact Reports published in October 2014 for
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (PDF)
North Perry Airport (PDF)
Historic Airport Traffic
The Historical Airport Traffic is a summary of the total domestic and international passengers at FLL from 1957 through 2016.
FLL Historic Airport Traffic.pdf
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®