New Arrival Location for Some Inbound JetBlue International Flights
Effective Tuesday, November 15, 2017, all JetBlue Airways flights arriving from Cuba (Havana, Holguin, Camaguey, Santa Clara) as well as flights from Cancun, Mexico will be processed in Terminal 1, Concourse A.
After Action Report
Read the Active Shooter Incident and Post-Event Response January 6, 2017 After Action Report (PDF).
The Ravenswood Road/Bridge Closed To Traffic Over The Dania Cut Canal
The Ravenswood Road/Bridge over the Dania Cut-Off Canal is closed to traffic. The bridge is undergoing major improvements. The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) expects the contractor to complete the work by fall 2017.
- The bridge is closed to vehicular and pedestrian traffic. Motorists can use the following detour: SW 42nd Street to SW 30th Avenue to Griffin Road.
- Boaters can expect periodic daily closures of the Dania Cut-Off Canal.
Summer 2017 - Fall 2017
- The bridge is expected to open to vehicular traffic. Periodic single lane closures may occur and flag crews will direct motorists through the work zone.
- Boaters can expect minimal impact.
This information is subject change pending weather delays and other unforeseen conditions.
- Install new drainage, water, and sewer lines.
- Driveway reconstruction at SW 42nd Court.
- Remove existing bridge and fender system.
- Construct new bridge and fender system.
- Reconstruct Ravenswood Rd.
- Dredge and armor the canal to ensure that the canal bottom maintains a navigable shape.
- Construct sidewalk on west side of Ravenswood Rd. from SW 45th St. to SW 42nd St.
- Install a dedicated 5-foot bike lane in each direction of Ravenswood Rd. from SW 45th St. to SW 42nd St.
- Remove old asphalt and resurface Ravenswood Rd. at the intersections of SW 45th St. and SW 42nd St.
- Add signing and pavement markings.
The Florida Department of Transportation has awarded a $4,789,933.18 million contract to Morrison-Cobalt JV to replace the Ravenswood Road Bridge over the Dania Cut-off Canal.
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®