Environmental Impact Statement
Final Environmental Impact Statement
On June 19, 2008, the FAA released the Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for the environmental impacts associated with the runway alternatives at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. The FEIS is comprised of 10 volumes, containing 9 chapters and 19 appendices.
You can view the document in three ways.
- View the FEIS Table of Contents and view or download the PDFs.
- Obtain a copy of the document on two CDs by calling FLL's Airport Development Division at 954-359-2581. There is a $2 fee for the two CD set.
- Visit one of the following Broward County Library Branches:
- Dania Beach Paul DeMaio Branch, 255 East Dania Beach Blvd., Dania Beach, 954-926-2420
- Davie/Cooper City Branch, 4600 Southwest 82 Avenue,Davie, 954-680-0050
- Hollywood Branch, 2600 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, 954-926-2430
- Main Library, 100 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, 954-354-7444
- Pembroke Pines/Walter C. Young Branch, 955 Northwest 129 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, 954-437-2635
- Lauderhill Towne Centre Branch, 6399 West Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderhill, 954-497-1630
- Stirling Road Branch, 3151 Stirling Road, Hollywood, 954-985-2689
- Sunrise Dan Pearl Branch, 10500 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Sunrise, 954-749-2521
- West Regional Branch, 8601 West Broward Boulevard, Plantation, 954-831-3300
For hours, call the branch or go to www.broward.org/library.
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®