Construction Activities from August 24 - 29 and August 31- September 5
Contractors will perform the following work:
Click on the image for a larger version.
View and/or print a larger Work Area Map (PDF).
Crossfield Taxiways (Areas 3, 4, and 5)
- Installing drainage, utilities, and lighting.
- Grading the ground.
- Placing the base layer and the final top layer of concrete.
Terminal 4 Building and Apron (Area 6)
- Installing the terrazzo floors and wall tile on the Mezzanine Level.
- Completing the interior offices on the third and fourth levels.
- Placing the apron east of the building.
- Installing the precast concrete wall panels on the connector bridge between Terminals 3 and 4.
Terminal 3 (Area 9)
- Completing the terrazzo floor by the ticket counters and security check point for Concourse E.
Covered Walkways (Area 10)
- Extending the roof of Terminal 1 to meet the covered walkway.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®