Construction Activities from December 22 - 24 and
December 29 - 31
Contractors will perform the following work:
Runway Structures (Area 2)
- Installing the ventilation, lighting, fire detection, and fire suppression system in the Perimeter Road tunnel.
Ramp (Area 1)
- Building the airport exit ramp to US 1 southbound
Click on the image for a larger version.
Crossfield Taxiways (Areas 3, 4, and 5)
- Preparing the ground.
- Installing utilities.
Terminal 4 Building and Apron (Area 6)
- Constructing masonry walls and columns.
- Installing structural steel for concession frames.
- Placing pre-cast concrete exterior wall panels.
- Installing electrical, fire protection, and plumbing.
- Installing the apron drainage.
- Installing the terrazzo floor on the main concourse level.
Terminal 3 (Area 9)
- Installing the terrazzo floor on the ticket counter level.
- Replacing the ceiling and lights in the baggage claim area.
Covered Walkways (Area 10)
- Installing covered walkways between Terminals 1, 2, and 3.
Look at a larger version of the Construction Area Map (PDF).
Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®