When parking is a breeze, flying is too. FLL uses smart technology to bring more ease and convenience to the airport parking experience. The new multimillion-dollar on-site parking initiative has earned FLL the National Parking Association Innovation Award. Not too shabby!
The FLL multi-level on-site parking complex has more than 12,000 spaces for hourly and daily onsite parking. We keep these areas well lit and guarded by security patrols for your safety and peace of mind. Just follow the color-coded signs inside the parking complex to find a space near your airline’s terminal.
View the television interview with Doug Wolfe, CFO, about the benefits of the new parking features.
- Reserve Spaces Online: Reserve before you fly with convenient online space reservations.
- Curbside Valet: Three locations on the departure level to drop off and pick up your car curbside.
- Loyalty Rewards: Discount prices for frequent parkers.
- Space Finder: Green light indicators to easily find open spaces.
- FLL Airport App: Real-time parking availability, reserve a space, locate your car and more.
- Parking Kiosks: Find your car easily upon your return. Located in baggage claim and parking garages.
Download the FLL App
||$7.50 per day (flat rate) Closing on Wednesday, April 19 at 12:01 a.m.
The Airport Economy Parking lot will suspend operations to customers on April 19, 2017.
Starting on Saturday, April 1, parking staff will ask customers their return date before entering.
Customers can park in the Economy Lot if they enter between April 1 and April 18 and plan to leave the lot before Sunday, April 30.
If the customer plans to leave the lot after Sunday, April 30, staff will direct them to the airport parking garages.
The Airport Economy Parking is transitioning to airport employee parking.
More than 3,100 parking spaces in the Cypress Garage (previously used for employee parking) will be available for customers on May 15.
||$3/hour, maximum $15 per day
||$3/hour, maximum $36 per day
||$25 per day. For valet information, call 954-359-8108.
||$10 per day (flat rate)
SunPass Plus is available to pay for parking at FLL.
For parking information, call Standard Parking Corporation at 954-359-0200.
- Identify the most convenient parking location for your airline.
- For more information about hourly, daily, and the Airport Economy Parking options, call 954-359-0200.
- For more details about the Valet/Premier parking, call 954-359-8108.