Meeting and Exceeding Passengers' Needs
FLL wants to make your trip an enjoyable experience. You'll have access to numerous shops and restaurants offering a variety of food and beverages. There are clean, comfortable restrooms including facilities for travelers with disabilities and families with small children.
For ADA Services go to the Assistance web page.
Baggage carts are available for rental at $4. Cart stands are located on the upper and lower levels of terminals and the garages. Major credit cards are accepted. There is a $.25 refund on all carts returned to a cart stand location. For more information, call 954-359-0007.
Business Service Centers are located in all four terminals. Here you will find such services as ATMs, travel insurance, and stamps. There is also an ATM available 24-hours a day on the second level of the Car Rental Center to the east of the Concourse B crossover. The Currency Exchange stocks all major currencies. Exchange rates and commissions are competitive.
Daily hours of operation for the Business Service Centers are 7:30 a.m. to 5p.m. For details, call 954-359-7610.
||TERMINAL 4 |
||US Mail drop-off
||US Mail drop-off|
Elevators are located near entrance and exit doors for easy access to all terminal levels.
Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are an effective lifesaving device used in cardiovascular emergencies. They are accessible at various points throughout the terminals.
Public Baggage Storage
Public Baggage Storage is available in Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 4. Enjoy exploring the airport or surrounding communities without the impediment of having to take your luggage with you. For more information, call 954-359-5505.
||9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
||9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
||Seven days a week|
||9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
||9 a.m. - Noon
For cruise passengers, some airlines offer baggage check-in at the port for the return flight. This gives you the freedom to explore the greater Fort Lauderdale area or the airport. Contact your airline to see if they offer this service.
Read Tips for Cruise Passengers for more information about baggage storage and cruising.
Telephones can be found in terminal lobbies, concourses and baggage claim areas. Courtesy phones are available in baggage claim areas offering direct connect service to local car companies and hotels.
The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport provides free internet access.This service is available in all terminals, concourses, and Rental Car Center. One can use a properly configured laptop, personal digital assistant or other device that is wireless compatible and able to connect to the web. The airport suggests using a computer running one of the newer versions of Windows or MAC operating systems and newer versions of Android, Apple, and Microsoft based mobile devices or smart phones.
In order to connect to the wireless service follow these simple steps:
- Your device must have a compatible wireless card (802.11b) installed in the computer or other device.
- The wireless card should be configured to obtain an IP address automatically (DHCP enabled) and have all encryption protocols disabled (WEP, LEAP, PEAP, etc.).
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections can be established using most client software (PPTP); however, the airport cannot guarantee all of them to work.
- The airport highly recommends that users employ standard computing safety measures. The airport does not filter, scan, monitor or block any traffic through this internet connection. Standard safety measures include: employing personal anti-virus software with updated signature files, personal firewall programs and all applicable updated security patches or fixes for the operating system and browser software.
- Users assume all responsibility for employing this service.
Remember, there is never a charge for wireless internet access provided by FLL. If you are asked for a credit card number when accessing this service please contact FLL Customer Service at 1-866-I FLY FLL (1-866-435-9355).
Required Plug-ins:Adobe® Reader®