Sun Trolley provides FREE trolley service to a Welcome Center in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Explore historic Fort Lauderdale, take a trolley to the beach, shop on the trendy Las Olas, or stroll the historic Riverwalk along the New River.
- Fort Lauderdale Excursion passes are available at the Welcome Center. The pass includes admission to museums and historic properties, discounts at restaurants and shops, and all-day passage on the free Sun Trolley.
- Read more information or print a flyer (PDF).
- View the trolley route.
- Saturday and Sunday
- Pick up/drop off at the airport every hour on the hour from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Drop off in the downtown Himmarshee Village area on the half hour from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The last departure from Himmarshee Village (219 SW 2nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301) back to the airport is 4:30 p.m. which will drop passengers at the airport at approximately 5 p.m.
Trolley Stops (located on the lower level)
- Between Terminal 1 and 2
- Between Terminals 2 and 3
- Between Terminals 3 and 4
For more information, visit Sun Trolley
or call 954-761-3543.