Thousands of dogs and cats in Broward County need your help!
By supporting our initiative to implement and improve many of the life-saving practices we currently have in place, you can help make a huge difference in saving the lives of the pets by making a one-time donation online or sending a check or money order to us in order to support the following funds:
- No-Kill Initiative Fund: The No-Kill Initiative Fund includes such programs as Comprehensive Adoption Programs, Community Cat Trap/Neuter/Release Programs; Foster and Volunteer Programs, as well as Public Relations/Community Involvement Programs.
Or designate your donation to a specific fund:
- Medical Development Fund: Help support veterinary care for shelter pets, including rehabilitation of neglected animals, critical care for injured pets, heartworm treatment and more.
- Foster Program Fund: Help support our foster parents with items they need in order to care for our vulnerable population of newborn puppies and kittens as well as animals recovering from abuse, neglect and injury. These items include formula, bottles, food, litter, medicine and general medical treatment until they can be adopted.
- Shelter Enhancement Fund: Help us purchase items that enhance the well-being of our shelter guests, including toys, blankets, sweaters, treats and Kuranda beds.
- Spay and Neuter Programs Fund: Help support our goal to address pet overpopulation in Broward County. Annually six million homeless and unwanted dogs and cats are euthanized in the United States, thousands of which are euthanized here in Broward County each year.
- Public Awareness/Education Fund: Help increase public awareness about pet issues and concerns, including pet health and disease prevention; preventing animal cruelty; responsible pet ownership; disaster preparedness and behavioral training.
- General Animal Welfare Fund: Help our homeless pets in whatever way is most needed.
To Make an On-Line Donation to Animal Care
For on-line donations, please be sure to select whether your donation is slated for either the No-Kill Initiative Fund or one of the other five funds that need your support! TO designate your funds, simply type one of the above categories in the "comments" box when making your donation. This step is very important in order to ensure your money goes to the right fund!
To Mail in a Donation to Animal Care
Make your check or money order payable to Broward County Animal Care and please be sure to select whether your donation is slated for either the No Kill Initiative Fund or one of the other five funds that need your support!
Please mail your check or money order to:
Broward County Animal Care
1 N. University Drive, Box 302
Plantation, FL 33324
Thank you for your support!