Required Plug-ins: Adobe® Reader®
All applicants must meet general eligibility and specific program requirements at the time of application. Eligibility requirements for a not-for-profit organization include the following:
- Primary mission is cultural.
- Must be registered as a not-for-profit corporation with the Florida Secretary of State.
- The office address, as recorded in the Secretary of State's office, is in Broward County.
- Has a governing board, at least 50 percent of whom reside in Broward County, which meets regularly and operates under a set of bylaws.
- Has operated in its discipline(s) in Broward County for a minimum of one uninterrupted year following the date of incorporation.
- Has provided services in Broward County for a minimum of six months following the date of incorporation.
The follow is a checklist of items that must be submitted before a not-for-profit Broward-based cultural organization can place an advertisement through the Cooperative Marketing Program:
- Participation Guidelines (a form that will be distributed at the Orientation Meeting)
- Eligibility Form (PDF)
- New organizations must submit proof of not-for-profit status including copies of State of Florida articles of incorporation, bylaws, certification of filing with the Secretary of State
- A list of performances, exhibits or events presented by the organizations for the upcoming season.
| Placing Advertisements and Insertion Orders|
All artwork for print ads is due two weeks prior to the publication's deadline date. Failure to adhere to the due date will result in cancellation of placement.
All accounts must remain paid in full. A specific due date will be noted on the which must be signed for approval of the date, media and cost of placement.
In the event the organization needs to cancel an ad, the organization must notify ArtServe in writing two weeks in advance of media deadline. The organization will be responsible for full payment of all ads canceled without written notification to ArtServe.
ArtServe will not be responsible for any ads placed directly with the media by a cultural organization. All copy changes must be received in writing.
The Cooperative Marketing Program has the right to refuse any ads that are considered offensive or are not in the best interest of the Program.
Marketing & Advertising Coordinator
1350 East Sunrise Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Phone 954-462-8190, ext 208
||Jody Horne-Leshinsky |
Community Development Director
Broward Cultural Division
100 South Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301