- Participants must attend an Application Workshop.
- Cultural organizations may purchase up to $17,000 of advertising per fiscal year (October 1 through September 30).
- Funds contributed by Broward Cultural Division will be matched one dollar to two dollars for all participants.
- Artist applicants must be a current Grant Program recipient from Broward Cultural Division, and may purchase up to $2,000 in advertising matched at one dollar to one dollar.
- Insertion Orders must be submitted to ArtServe three weeks in advance of each media placement.
- All artwork for print ads and payment is due two weeks prior to publication deadline date.
- All media placements must be made directly through ArtServe.
- All media placements include a 7% service fee which will appear on the insertion order.
- The Cooperative Marketing Program is not responsible for any ads placed directly with the media by a cultural organization.
- All copy changes must be received in writing.
- All media placements must be approved by the Broward Cultural Division.
- The Broward Cultural Division has the right to refuse any ads that do not comply with the graphic standards and the participation guidelines.
- All not-for-profit cultural organizations who are first-time clients of this program must submit an Eligibility Form, Proof of Non-profit Status from the State of Florida, and Articles of Incorporation registration unless the organization is currently a Cultural Division grantee.
- Media placements for all first time participants will be charged to the participant’s credit card AND all ads placed through the Cooperative Marketing Program will be designed by the program’s graphic designer.
Marketing & Advertising Coordinator
1350 East Sunrise Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Phone 954-462-8190, ext 208
|Meredith Clements |
Broward Cultural Division
100 South Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301