A New, Faster Service with FREE WiFi.
This new service will travel westbound and eastbound, giving customers access to jobs, schools, appointments and entertainment venues in Sunrise, Plantation, and downtown Fort Lauderdale. Broward County Transit’s (BCT) Broward Breeze will also connect with two major intersections - 441/State Road 7 and University Drive.
BCT’s Broward Breeze will get you there in less time during the busy morning/afternoon commute and will service major attractions, employment, and educational facilities:
- Sawgrass Mills Mall
- BB&T Center
- West Regional Terminal
- Broward County West Regional Courthouse
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- West Regional Library
- Broward County Government Center West
- Harold Reitman Club - Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County
- Fort Lauderdale Tri-Rail Station
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- Broward Central Bus Terminal
- Broward County Government Center East
- Broward County Judicial Complex and Courthouse
- Las Olas Boulevard and Riverfront
- Broward Health Medical Center
The Broward Breeze will run every 30 minutes on weekdays only, with service from 5:40 AM to 10:16 AM and 4:05 PM to 8:46 PM.
Click on the map to view a larger image.