Summary of Benefits and Coverage - HDHP Choice Base Plan w/ Pharmacy
Summary of Benefits and Coverage - HDHP Choice Plus In/Out of Network Plan w/ Pharmacy
2017 Preventive Drug List
The deductible for the HDHP Choice Base has been reduced to $1,300 EE and $2,600 EE+Dependents.
The deductible for the HDHP Choice plus In & Out of Network is $1,500 EE and $3,000 EE+Dependents.
- County is fully funding the deductible for BOTH HDHP plans upon completion of the Engagement Incentive.
Highlights of HDHP's
- All health and prescription services are subject to the annual deductible and coinsurance based on tier of coverage with the exception of mandated preventive services or designated preventive prescriptions (see Preventive Rx list).
- Medical and prescription expenses will be applied toward meeting the annual deductible and coinsurance amount based on tier of coverage (Member Only coverage or Member + Dependents coverage).
- Once the annual deductible is met, the health and pharmacy plan pays 70% and you pay 30% coinsurance of the eligible discounted costs (in-network).
- When you reach the out-of-pocket maximum, the Plan pays 100% of eligible in-network health and prescription expenses.
- Preventive services (see Complete Summary book) and designated preventive prescriptions are covered at 100%.
- Annual eye exam at no cost at a participating optometrist
- Discount dental plan included at participating dental providers
On-Site Reps: 954-357-7191 & 7192
Member Services: 1-855-356-3216