- Broward County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) conducts geographic spatial analysis and mapping services and provides GIS support to other county agencies.
- Broward County Planning and Redevelopment Division promote effective uses of urban and environmental resources, and provide general planning for growth management and land development policies.
- Division of Housing and Community Development is Florida’s land planning and community development agency. The department makes sure that any development conforms to the growth management laws and helps maintain communities.
- Fiscal Year (FY) Income Limits and the estimated median family incomes (MFIs). MFIs are used as the basis for income limits in various HUD programs such as: Public Housing, Housing Choice Voucher, CDBG, and HOME programs.
- Florida Administrative Code is for searching administrative and other codes using their tools and resources available online.
- Florida Statutes 163 covers the Statute title XI: County Organization and Intergovernmental Relations and Chapter 163 are Intergovernmental Programs.
- Municode is the Municipal Code Corporation and is a codifier, where you can search numerous municipal codes and ordinances. They also have a statewide search for all 50 states.
- Online Sunshine The official guide to the Florida State Legislature. Includes listings of legislators, information on legislation, Florida Statutes, Florida Administrative Code.
- Regulatory Barriers Clearinghouse maintains a database of over 4,000 state and local regulations that have an impact on affordable housing.
- Shimberg Center for Affordable Housing helps assist with decent affordable housing and community development throughout the state of Florida. They also conduct research and find solutions pertaining to the affordable housing market and availability.
- State Comprehensive Plan: Strategic Regional Policy Plan for South Florida was adopted by the South Florida Regional Planning Council on June 7, 2004 and became effective on July 12, 2004 and is the version that is applicable for all project reviews.
- Thomas Provides Legislative information, including legislation, the congressional record, and committee reports conducts geographic spatial analysis and mapping services.
Back to Top
Required Plug-in: Adobe® Reader®