In order to be considered for any vacancies, you must create a master profile in our recruiting system. The master profile, which you create once, makes it easy to apply for multiple positions with Broward County without having to re-enter your information.
- Visit Broward.org/Careers and select Full Time Job Opportunities or Part Time Job Opportunities. The Job Opportunities Page displays.
- Select Sign in page displays.
- Select Create an account. (If you are a County Employee, you must use a personal email address when creating your user account).
Complete the information requested and select Create.
- Usernames do not have a minimum character limit. They must be unique and only letters, numbers and underscores are allowed. Usernames cannot contain spaces or special characters other than underscore.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one special character (e.g., !@#$%&*).
If you have an existing account with governmentjobs.com you can just update that account. If you create a new account the email address value must be unique. Use a personal email address, not one associated with your current employer.