You will need a User Account to apply for job opportunities. Once you have located the job which you are interested in applying for, follow these steps:
- Select Apply in the top right corner of the Job Description pop-up box.
- Sign-in to your User Account.
- Enter your information in each field. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Select Save after you have completed entering your information in each section.
- Select Next to proceed to the next section.
- You may attach relevant documentation such as resumes, cover letters, copies of certifications, etc. in the Attachments section.
Answer the Agency Questions and Supplemental Questions as required.
Select Proceed to Review at the bottom of the Questions section.
- If you are claiming veterans’ preference, you should not attach discharge paperwork such as DD214s, DD215s, etc. due to their sensitive nature. Instead, please follow the instructions on the Veterans' Preference Documentation Requirements page.
Review your application for accuracy. You may not edit your application once you have submitted it.
Select Proceed to Certify and Submit.
Review the terms of submitting your application to Broward County and select Accept & Submit.
A message will appear on the screen stating Application Submitted! You will receive instructions by email regarding the next step in the application process.
- It is important to list all relevant education and experience on your application and thoroughly answer all supplemental questions in order to receive appropriate credit. Applications may not be processed if incomplete.
Log out by selecting your name in the top right corner of the page. Then, select Sign Out.
- You may review the status of submitted applications by clicking on your User Name in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Applications.
- Make sure Submitted is selected. This will allow you to view all applications that you have successfully submitted.
Applications must be submitted by 5PM EST on the closing date. Job postings which have closing dates listed as Continuous may close on any date at 5PM EST.