Welcome to Broward County’s Online Recruitment System!
Your opportunity to make a difference and join our TEAM begins here!
(Environment of Trust, Empowerment, and Appreciation – Motivating us to do Our Best and Nothing Less!)
On January 5th, Broward County launched a new online recruitment system, powered by NeoGov. This system makes it easier for you to find and apply for career/promotional opportunities with the County. To be considered for any Broward County jobs, you must create a new profile, locate and apply for the position (s) you are interested in, and take any required tests. Any profile, applications or test scores stored in our previous system did not carry over to the new system.
Thanks for your interest in employment with Broward County. Please call 855-524-5627 if you have any questions.
Get Started Now!
Full Time Job Opportunities Part Time Job Opportunities
Current County employee?
Visit the BC-Net HR Corner to access Promotional Job Opportunities.
Broward County’s new Online Recruitment System (ORS) changes the applicant process. Here’s how the new process works:
- Pre-screening: At the time of application, applicants are required to answer questions regarding their ability to meet the minimum qualifications of the position. Applicants that do not meet minimum requirements are automatically “screened out” and do not advance to the rating step.
- Rating: Candidate resumes and responses to supplemental questions are evaluated and scored by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Discrepancies in ratings are discussed before a final average rating is given to the candidate. Candidates receiving the highest ratings are referred to the hiring manager for a selection interview.
- Selection Interview: The Hiring Manager conducts selection interview(s) and determines if an offer will be extended to any of the candidates. Once an offer has been extended and accepted, the on-boarding process begins.
The Online Recruitment System supports the following desktop browsers. Please note:
- If you are not using one of these browsers to interact with our website, please download a new browser from one of the sites below.
- If you elect not to upgrade your desktop browser, your experience may not be optimal and/or certain features may not be available.