Special District: Broward County Community Redevelopment Agency
Eliminate and prevent the development or spread of slum or blighted areas; provide affordable housing, whether for rent or for sale, to residents of low or moderate income, including the elderly; and may include slum clearance and redevelopment in a community redevelopment area or rehabilitation or conservation in a community redevelopment area, in accordance with a community redevelopment plan.
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Rescue
- Garbage Collection
- Other Municipal Services such as neighborhood parks, school guards, and code and zoning enforcement
- 115 South Andrews Avenue, Room 329K, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Henry Sniezek, Director of Environmental Protection and Growth Management Department
115 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
General Financial Information
- Fiscal Year (FY): October 1 – September 30
- 2017 Broward County Budget -refer to pages: 23-28
- Visit Local Government Financial Report website, select "Year," select report " " select "File Type," press the "Get Report" button. Once report opens, scroll down to Broward County Community Redevelopment Agency to view information.
Section 189.069, Florida Statutes, requires all special districts to have a website with specified content by October 1, 2015.
Broward County Community Redevelopment Agency is included in the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity's Official List of Special Districts Online