Complete screening is available on the following days at the Child Care Licensing and Enforcement Agency Office. All screening documents must be cleared by the Child Care Licensing & Enforcement Office prior to initial licensing. There is a fee for processing fingerprints. Contact CCLE for fee schedule. Notary services are free.
MONDAY: 8:00AM - 3:00PM
TUESDAY: 12:00 Noon - 4:00PM
WEDNESDAY: 8:00AM - 12:00 Noon
THURSDAY: NO SCREENING
FRIDAY: 8:00AM - 12 Noon
- Background Screening Requirements
- Background screening and fingerprinting is required for the provider, substitute, employees and all other adults who are living in the household and volunteers who work 40 hours or more per month. Children 12 and over need delinquency checks which require a fee per child.
- All providers are required to have a child abuse registry check initially and annually.
- Five (5) notarized character references are required for the provider, substitute, employee, volunteer and all other adults who are living in the household.
- Employment history for the past two (2) years.
Fees: Processing fees for background screening and finger printing are charged annually per Broward County Ordinances. Please contact CCLE for current schedule.