Environmental complaints can be reported 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by calling 954-519-1499 or online. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8AM-4:30PM. For non-environmental concerns, please call Broward County's Call Center at 954-831-4000 during regular business hours.
Please be advised that the State of Florida has a broad public records law and all information received is considered public information. If requested, all information may be subject to public disclosure.
If you are calling 954-519-1499 after regular business hours please leave a message with your name, phone number, and a brief description of the concern. An on-call staff member will call you as soon as possible. If the concern is considered to be an emergency, please call 911 and then 954-519-1499 immediately.
Please have the following information available before you call the complaint line:
- Your name, address, work and/or home phone number
- Nature of the complaint (examples)
- Date/Time of the violation
- Violation location, including address, city and zip code (if known)
- Company or person committing this act
- Any additional descriptions or background information that will enable us to better understand the situation
We prefer you leave your name and phone number so we can contact you if we need additional information. However, we do accept complaints anonymously. If you wish to remain anonymous please be as detailed as possible when describing the environmental concern.