For Significant Environmental Impact Facilities
Effective April 23, 2013, if you are applying for a license to construct, operate or make a major modification to a Significant Environmental Impact Facility, you may be required to provide public notices.
Significant Environmental Impact Facilities:
- Parking facility with more than 750 parking spaces
- Electrical power plants
- Major source of air pollution
- Wastewater treatment plant or non-domestic wastewater discharge
- Solid waste management facility
- Storage Tank Facility installing a tank greater than 30,000 gallons
- Hazardous material transfer facility
- Hazardous material wellfield facility located in a zone 1 wellfield protection area
- Hazardous waste large quantity generator
When Are The Notices Required?
- Within nine (9) days after the filing of an application for license,
- Within nine (9) days after receipt of a license or intent to issue a license, and
- Cannot be within five or less days from a holiday.
Notice Template (pdf - 81Kb)
Who needs to be notified?
Review the Code (pdf - 32Kb) for notification requirements, detailed definition of Significant Environmental Impact Facility and exceptions.
Affidavit Confirming Public Notice of Licensing (pdf - 15Kb)