Broward County takes pride in its natural resources and education iskey in oureffort to preserve our environment through regulation. Our goal is to supply the public with helpful links regarding all environmental questions and concerns.
Update!Check out our newest Application feature that allows you to renew your existing Hazardous Material License online!
- EnforcementAdministration: Created to ensure compliance through the use of local, state, and federal regulations
- Publications: Expand your environmental education
- ENVIROS: Information about permits, licensing, and enforcement
- GIS Data and Maps: Geographic information systems with interactive maps
- EnviroFlash: Sign up today for emails about your daily air quality forecast!
- Natural Resources Planning and Management Division: Protecting and restoring the counties natural resources
- Planning and Redevelopment Division: Reviewing proposed development and ensuring that standards addressing impacts on public facilities and services and the environment are satisfied
- Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Air Quality Division: Preventing pollution, remediating contaminated sites, air quality monitoring and regulation
- Environmental Licensing and Building Permitting; Environmental Engineering and Licensing: Protecting water,wetland and tree resources of Broward County through the regulation of surface water management systems, domestic wastewater discharges, non-domestic wastewater discharges, non-point source pollution, dredging projects, wetlands, docks/seawalls, and the removal and protection of our trees.