Introduction to BrowardEmployee.org
Access to important employee information – anytime, anywhere.
Our new secure employee website gives you access to a variety of employee information inside or outside the Broward County network, from your work or home computer, a smartphone or other mobile device with access to the internet.
Getting started is easy as 1, 2, 3. Discover how to view your new online ePay Statement, reset or unlock your password, stay current with employee news and more on BrowardEmployee.org.
- Go to browardemployee.org
- If the following message appears, click Continue; install not required.
- Enter your Active Directory User name and Password, then click Log On. The Home menu displays.
Need Help? Call the ETS Service Desk at
954-357-8600 during normal business hours
- The Home menu provides access to a variety of County websites and apps such as the BC-Net, easyPay and Employee Learning
Note: The Home page will timeout after 15 minutes.
Access the BC-Net, your gateway to news and updates on agency events and activities, learning opportunities, benefits information, and more.
- Click BC-Net on the Home menu. The BC-Net website displays.
- Explore at your leisure!
- Top News Stories – Stay current with current topics of interest.
- Upcoming Events – See what’s happening!
- Sun eNews and eCountyLine – Access the latest employee eNews editions.
- Message from our County Administrator – Read the latest message to all employees.
- Employee Discounts – Get the latest discounts and special offers available to employees.
- Swap Meet – Your online employee marketplace. Post “ads” or “notices” for viewing by other employees.
- Employee Service Anniversaries – See which of your co-workers are celebrating a service anniversary.
Access your new online ePay Statement, part of the new easyPay payroll and timekeeping system. It includes a convenient summary statement of the total value of your benefits, and total compensation with benefits year to date.
- Click easyPay on the Home menu. The easyPay application displays the ePay Statement Employee Number entry field.
- Enter your Employee Number and click Submit.
- Make the desired selections and click View ePay Statement. Your ePay Statement displays.
For questions about your statement, contact your Payroll Liaison or email Payroll Central at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access learning opportunities such as your training transcript, SkillPort, and more!
- Click Employee Learning on the Home menu. The Employee Learning BC-Net page displays.
- Explore the learning opportunities of interest to you! You can even register for classes in the Learning Center.
Password Registration is a self-service tool which prompts you to register questions and answers so you can securely reset your password at any time. To register:
- Click Password Registration on the Home menu. The Password Registration window displays.
- Follow the prompts and answer the security questions to register.
Once registered, use Password Reset to reset your password without assistance.
To reset your password
- Click the Password Reset link towards the bottom of the Log On screen of BrowardEmployee.org.
Alternatively, you can also go directly to https://bcreset.broward.org.
- Answer the security questions to reset or unlock your password.
Webmail will be available if you currently have a Broward County email address. Use Webmail to access your Outlook Inbox, Calendar, Contacts, and more!
- Click Webmail on the Home menu. The Webmail window displays.
Note: Alternatively, you could go to webmail.broward.org.
- Once in Webmail, you’ll have complete access to Webmail features.
or your Payroll Liaison
ETS Service Desk:
We are here to help you during regular business hours.