OESBD has approved the final selection of Mentors and Protégés for the TEAMUP Broward Mentor-Protégé Pilot Program 2018 inaugural class. The kick-off meeting on Thursday, March 1st brought together for the first time the six Mentor firms and the eight Protégé firms to announce the pairings and commence the 12-month pilot program. Beyond the core work of certifying qualified firms to compete across a broader range of opportunities, the purpose of the program is to improve their chances of success even further through guidance and training.
- Fusion Consulting Associates, LLC mentoring RTD Construction and Services, Inc.
- Keith & Associates, Inc. mentoring Danto Builders, LLC
- Keith & Associates, Inc. mentoring Ross Engineering
- R.J. Behar & Company, Inc. mentoring VDCO Tech Inc.
- The Weitz Company, LLC mentoring VDCO Tech Inc.
- Shiff Contruction & Development, Inc. mentoring Covenant Engineering, Inc.
- Shiff Construction & Development, Inc. mentoring Office Gap, Inc.
- Turner Construction mentoring Arbor Electrical Services, Inc.
- Turner Construction mentoring Conemco Engineering, Inc.
Protégés will receive coaching on public contract applications and contract performance, as well other business-management topics, tailored to meet their individual needs, ranging from bid estimating to contract management and marketing.