Interested in speaking at one of our events for the business community?
Experts in many industries have inquired about serving as presenters or panelists for our educational business development events which offers a great opportunity to network with movers and shakers in the community. While we welcome volunteers to share their expertise with our audiences, unfortunately we cannot accommodate all inquiries. If interested in serving as a speaker, you may submit a proposal for consideration. Basic speaker requirements are noted below in addition to instructions for applying. Thank you for your enthusiasm in speaking at an OESBD event!
Basic Speaker Requirements:
• Experienced and comfortable presenting to and engaging groups of varying size (up to 1000)
• Willing to share personal expertise, strategies and knowledge
• Open to partner with us to present the best educational experience possible for attendees
• Available to serve during the event time as scheduled and allotted
Speaker Benefits as applicable:
• Inclusion in promotional materials
• Recognition in event program
• Full attendance badge at event
• Onsite media interviews
NOTE: Please be aware that our events are varied and may be presented to audiences ranging in size and diversity. The event format, including the decision to feature one or multiple speakers, is at the sole discretion of OESBD.
We are on the lookout for new presenters for the following events and/or programs and are open to modifications to the topic titles as listed.
- Track Session Speakers (LIMITED):
How to Apply: Submit a call for speakers Interest Form
online for consideration. Deadline to apply: Friday, March 8th
- Bidding & Estimating
- How to Find, Submit & Win Government Bids
- Fundamental Business Operations
- Refining Your Business/Marketing Strategies
- Business Capital Financial Resources
- Construction Law