2017 FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTURAL EXPO (FITCE)
The 3rd Annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) was held on October 17 & 18. This year, FITCE welcomed local and international participants for a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and delegations from around the world to dialogue about international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2017 attracted international businesses, local businesses, multi-cultural global trade representatives from 50 countries and government leaders from around the globe to the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
THANK YOU to All FITCE Sponsors and Attendees!
Check back often for updates.
FITCE 2017 CONFIRMED DIGNITARIES:
- His Excellency Álvaro Colom, Former President of Guatemala
- His Excellency Carlos Mesa, Former President of Bolivia
- The Honorable Erwin Contreras, Minister of International Trade and Petroleum for Belize
- The Honorable John Kwet Mwan Kwet, Minister of International Relations , Democratic Republic of Congo
- The Honorable Bienvenue Liyota Nzoli, Minister of Small & Medium Businesses, Democratic Republic of Congo
- The Honorable Ngoie Kasongo, Minister Emmanuel Ngoie Kasongo, Minister of External Affairs for Democratic Republic of Congo
- The Honorable Ferdinando Munóz, Mayor of Montebello, Colombia
- The Honorable Gaynell Rolle, Under Secretary of Finance for the Bahamas
- The Honorable Delroy Williams, Mayor of Kingston, Jamaica
- The Honorable Manuel Masías, Former Mayor of Miraflores, Peru
- And other mayors, consul generals, deputy consuls, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers from 50 countries.
FITCE 2017 ACTIVITIES:
- Panel Discussions and Seminars - such as the '11 Steps to Exporting - A Roadmap to your Exporting Success' and 'How to Import'
- Doing Business with the World! - Business opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce representing over 35 countries
- NEW! Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives - Meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consul generals, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce for over 35 countries
- The World Expo - visit and network with local and international exhibitors
- B2B Matchmaking Services - service offered by the Global Trade Chamber to match your business with buyers and suppliers
- Former Presidents Luncheon and Economic Engines Panel & International Trade Awards - organized by the Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND FITCE?
- Sell your products and services to international businesses from 50 countries worldwide!
- Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers at Doing Business World (World Expo)
- Learn about the 11 Steps to Exporting, How to Import, How to Get Financing and more!
COST: FREE ADMISSION
Online registration is now closed.