2019 FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTURAL EXPO (FITCE)
OCTOBER 9 & 10, 2019
1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
United States of America
Broward County invites you to join us October 9 & 10, 2019 for our 5th Annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE2019).
FITCE2019 will once again welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and delegations from around the world to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE2019 expects to attract over 1,500 attendees including: international businesses, local businesses, multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 52 countries, federal, state and local trade agencies, and government leaders from around the world.
FITCE Past Guests of Honor:
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President, Guatemala and Chair for SICA (Sistema de la Integracion Centro America)
- His Excellency Nicolás Ardito Barletta Vallarino, Former President of Panama
- His Excellency Álvaro Colom, Former President of Guatemala
- His Excellency Carlos Mesa, Former President of Bolivia
- His Excellency Dr. Leonel Fernandez, Former President of Dominican Republic
- His Excellency Gérard Latortue, Former Prime Minister of Haiti
- The Honorable E.P. Chet Greene, Minister of Trade, Industry, Commerce and Consumer Affairs for Antigua
- The Honorable Jerry Naumoff, Minister of Foreign Direct Investment and Trade for Macedonia
- The Honorable Erwin Contreras, Minister of International Trade and Petroleum for Belize
- Governor God'El Kinyoka Kabalumuna, Province of Kwilu, D.R. Congo
- Governor Rick Scott, State of Florida, USA
- The Honorable Ted Deutch, United States Congressman (District 22)
- The Honorable Felipe Augusto, Mayor of São Sebastião, Brazil
- The Honorable Patricia Bolanos Murillo, Mayoress of Quepos, Costa Rica
- The Honorable Marcio Suazo, Mayor of Concordia, Honduras
- The Honorable Manuel Masias, Former Mayor of Miraflores, Peru
- The Honorable Mike Schmitz, Mayor of Dothan, Alabama, USA
- Mr. Dale Eppler, U.S. Department of State, Office of Economic Policy and Summit Coordination, Washington, D.C., USA
- Local mayors, state and federal elected officials and international business delegations representing over 52 countries
- Panel Discussions and Seminars - “11 Steps to Exporting - A Roadmap to your Exporting Success!” and “How to Import into the United States”
- Doing Business with the World - export and investment opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce representing over 52 countries
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives - meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- The World Expo Marketplace - Visit and network with local and international exhibitors (buyers & sellers list provided on-site)
- American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet - Learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterwards
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
Why Should I Attend FITCE?
- Sell your products and services to over 52 countries! at the World Expo Marketplace
- Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers at Doing Business with the World, World Expo Marketplace & Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives
- Learn about international trade resources and assistance during the “11 Steps to Exporting”, “How to Import into the United States,” Doing Business with the World panels and more!
- Immerse yourself with worldwide culture – visit the local & international visual art exhibit & enjoy multicultural performances
Check back often for updates.
World Sponsor - University of Miami
Official Airline Sponsor - Emirates
Coffee/Tea Sponsor - Law Offices of Alfred Delgado and Mink and Mink