2018 FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTURAL EXPO (FITCE)
OCTOBER 17 & 18, 2018
1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
United States of America
On October 17-18, 2018 Broward County hosted its fourth annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE 2018). FITCE2018 welcomed local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and delegations from around the world to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2018 attracted over 1,000 attendees including: international businesses, local businesses, multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 50 countries, federal, state and local trade agencies, and government leaders from around the world.
FITCE2018 INVITED KEYNOTE GUESTS:
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President, Guatemala and Chair for SICA (Sistema de la Integracion Centro America)
- His Excellency Nicolas Ardito Barletta Vallarino, Former President, Panama
- The Honorable Nana Barima Kordsie Akessi II, Paramount Chief of Akyem Abuakwa Traditional Council, Ghana
- The Honorable Ted Deutch, United States Congressman (District 22)
- The Honorable Felipe Augusto, Mayor of São Sebastião, Brazil
- The Honorable Patricia Bolanos Murillo, Mayoress of Quepos, Costa Rica
- The Honorable Erwin Contreras, Minister of International Trade & Petroleum, Belize
- The Honorable Rose M. Kettyna Bellabe, Mayor of Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- The Honorable Darline Joseph, Mayoress of Carrefour
- The Honorable Marcio Suazo, Mayor of Concordia, Honduras
FITCE2018 ACTIVITIES INCLUDED:
- Panel Discussions and Seminars
- Doing Business with the World
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives
- Meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- The World Expo Marketplace
- Visit and network with local and international exhibitors (Buyers & Sellers list provided on-site)
- American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet
- Learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterwards
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences and much more!
See FITCE2018 Sponsors Below (Click the logos to visit the websites).
Check back often for updates.