2018 FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTURAL EXPO (FITCE)
OCTOBER 17 & 18, 2018
Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
United States of America
Broward County invites you to join us October 17-18, 2018 for our fourth annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE 2018). FITCE 2018 will once again welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and delegations from around the world to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2018 expects to attract over 1,000 attendees including: 200 international businesses, 800 local businesses, multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 50 countries, federal, state and local trade agencies, and government leaders from around the world.
FITCE2018 INVITED GUESTS of HONOR:
- His Excellency Bruno Tshibala, Prime Minister, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Her Excellency Laura Chinchilla, Former President, Costa Rica
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President, Guatemala and Chair for SICA (Sistema de la Integracion Centro America)
- His Excellency Nicolas Ardito Barletta Vallarino, Former President, Panama
- NEW! The Honorable Brent Symonette, Minister of Financial Services Trade & Industry and Immigration, The Bahamas
- NEW! The Honorable Felipe Augusto, Mayor of São Sebastião, Brazil
- Panel Discussions and Seminars
- Doing Business with the World
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives
- Meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- The World Expo Marketplace
- Visit and network with local and international exhibitors (Buyers & Sellers list provided on-site)
- American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet
- Learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterwards
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences and much more!
See Sponsorship Opportunties Below.
Check back often for updates.