- stimulates sustainability through progressive conservation of environmental resources
- advocates fiscal accountability and control through the reduction of energy cost
- demonstrates steadfast leadership through nationally recognized programs
- pioneers innovation through energy efficient practices
- strengthens regionalism through outreach programs to our community
Scope of Services:
Energy and Building Automation consists of a professional staff serving as the authority for various aspects of energy purchase use and control that allows Broward County agencies and employees to use the resources in an efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly manner.
In accordance with the Board of County Commissioners' and County Administrator's commitment to constant improvement, we pursue energy conservation in County facilities. Our goals measure performance through gains in efficiency, reductions in costs and pollution prevention.
Communications to both County employees and the general public promote the positive aspects of our efforts and build relations that offer mutually beneficial opportunities to implement the latest technological advancements.
Learn more about our efforts and become more energy conscious... saving energy saves everything.