2014 Go SOLAR Renewable Energy Fest Sponsors
Sign up to be a Sponsor
Top 10 Reasons to Sponsor Go SOLAR Fest
- Get in on the ground floor. Be part of the community that is leading an alternative energy revolution!
- Be part of an elite group. Broward County was one of only 22 governments or organizations to receive funds to implement a solar energy program for residents and businesses.
- Meet and network with top-decision makers and industry leaders representing companies from local, state and federal levels from around the country.
- Get direct access to consumers. More than 1,200 residents with an interest in alternative energy attended the 2012 event. This year’s event is expected to draw double the attendees.
- Generate new business leads and build new partnerships.
- Learn what’s new and ahead for solar energy.
- Exhibit alongside other top providers of alternative energy products and services.
- Access emerging alternative energy markets in Southeast United States, Latin America and Caribbean.
- Sponsorship opportunities to choose from― one is sure to fit your budget.
- Increase your visibility and be highly recognized as a sponsor at the forefront.
The Broward County Go SOLAR program invites all interested stakeholders, sponsors, exhibitors to be part of the Second Annual Go SOLAR Fest! We also invite municipalities to join the Go SOLAR Broward Rooftop Solar Challenge Phase II.
For more information contact Kay Sommers at email@example.com.
Required Plug-ins:Adobe® Reader®