Welcome to the Go Solar Florida Online Plans System for rooftop solar panel (photovoltaic) plans. This system may be used by licensed contractors to generate plans for residential or small commercial properties installing systems 10Kw or smaller in size. For additional system limitations, click on Plans System link below.
This system provides a one-stop solar plans process that leads a contractor through a series of questions and technical inputs, while making calculations and generating an on-line solar system design package, including Florida Solar Energy Center solar system certification, 3-line electrical drawing, solar system component cut sheets, labeling details, and a detailed list of requirements for the site specific structural plans required for permitting.
- To determine whether you may use the system please click on the Plans System link below.
- Please note. Final approval of the plans generated by the system is determined by the jurisdiction having authority for the project location.
- Use this system to input technical information including, panel system and inverter, to generate design plans.
"Should I use/Requirements of Use"
- Use of this system requires:
- Valid solar or electrical contractor's license
- Completion of certified training
- User account registration.