- First quarter progress report and financial report submitted to DOE.
- First "check-in" conducted for DOE (teleconference to report on progress). DOE is very interested in the Go SOLAR solution.
- Standardized Permitting subcommittee met on April 23 and continues progress on permitting solution.
- Interlocal agreement to address single fee has been drafted and is under review.
- Planning and Zoning subcommittee continues work drafting a model zoning ordinance.
- All partner points-of-contact can expect a request from Meoshi Jackson to have April municipal timesheets completed.
Jeffery Halsey, Director
Broward County Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Air Quality Division
Participating Partners: City of Coconut Creek, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Florida Power & Light