- ATTENTION Partner Cities: Go SOLAR Monthly Status meeting will be held on Thursday, May 24th at 8:30 a.m. Government Center Downtown Room 329F (115 S. Andrews Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.)
- Next week, the Standardized Permitting Committee will release the draft design requirements for photovoltaic (PV) rooftop mounting system plans. Design plans that meet specifications will be used for the online permitting system.
- Electrical Chiefs from Partner Cities are reviewing draft electrical schematics for the online permitting system.
- Partner cities, please review Draft Interlocal Agreement and Draft Zoning Ordinance upon receipt.
- All partner cities points-of-contact can expect a request from Meoshi Jackson to have April municipal timesheets completed.
- If your city is interested in hosting a future Go SOLAR Monthly Status meeting for partner cities, please email us at email@example.com.
- To join a Go SOLAR Committee visit the Go SOLAR web site.
Jeffery Halsey, Director
Broward County Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Air Quality Division
Participating Partners: City of Coconut Creek, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Florida Power & Light