- The Standardized Permitting Committee is meeting on 7/17/2012 @ 9:00 a.m. See the link for an agenda.
- The Interlocal Agreement (ILA) and Model Zoning Ordinance have been approved by the Broward County Commission. Several participating municipalities have also completed their approval processes.
- 4th Building Official status meeting conducted on 6/28/12.
- In-kind agreement for design plans is on the street and Broward staff are working to encourage responses. Once design plans are received and approved, the permitting system will be ready for use.
- Remember that June Municipal Time Sheets are now due.
- Ken Dobies is the newly hired Go SOLAR Marketing Associate. Ken will be reaching out to all city Public Information Offices/Points of Contact to coordinate the marketing campaign for Go SOLAR.
- The first Go SOLAR Newsletter was recently distributed and will be published monthly.
- The 2nd Quarterly Progress Report to DOE is being completed next week (due July 31, 2012).
- If your city is interested in hosting a future Go SOLAR Monthly Status meeting for partner cities, please email us at email@example.com.
- To join a Go SOLAR Committee visit the Go SOLAR web site.
Jeffery Halsey, Director
Broward County Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Air Quality Division
Participating Partners: City of Coconut Creek, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Florida Power & Light