- Broward County, Dania Beach, Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach, North Lauderdale, Sunrise and Tamarac have executed the Interlocal Agreement. Broward County has approved the zoning ordinance and Tamarac has had the first reading of the ordinance.
- To date, no response to the in-kind agreement for design plans that has been on the street since late June. Broward County staff is now working to determine another option to obtain the plans which can be implemented within the short time frame of the grant.
- Ken Dobies, Go SOLAR Marketing Associate, is now visiting partner cities, working to implement the Go SOLAR marketing plan.
- The 2nd Quarterly Progress Report to DOE has been completed and submitted to DOE.
- If your city is interested in hosting a future Go SOLAR Monthly Status meeting for partner cities, please email us at email@example.com.
- To join a Go SOLAR Committee visit the Go SOLAR web site.
Jeffery Halsey, Director
Broward County Pollution Prevention, Remediation and Air Quality Division
Participating Partners: City of Coconut Creek, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, and Florida Power & Light