Regular Meeting, February 9, 2011
A regular meeting of the Housing Finance Authority of Broward County, Florida, will be held on Wednesday, February 9, 2011, at 5:30 p.m., in the 2nd Floor Conference Room, located at 110 N.E. 3rd Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Calling of the Roll
- Brad Orvieto
Consent Agenda (2 through 5)
- Approval of January 12, 2011 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Executive Report
- Finance Reports
- The 2011 National Housing Finance Association (NALHFA) Spring Educational Conference at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, CA.
MOTION TO APPROVE staff and board members to attend the 2011 NALHFA Conference in San Francisco, CA from May 19-21, 2011.
Motion to Approve the Consent Agenda for February 9, 2011
- Moore Stephens Lovelace, P. A. – HFA 2010 Audited Financial Statements (Year Ended September 30th)
- Lee County HFA Single Family Bond Program (Invite Broward HFA to Join)
MOTION TO AUTHORIZE staff to publish a TEFRA notice and any notices that may be required as determined by Bond Counsel.
- 2006A&B and 2007AB&C Bond Programs (Moody Rating Update and Mortgage Servicer, CitiMortgage)
MOTION TO AUTHORIZE staff to provide the Trustee written direction to transfer funds from the 2007 Capitalized Interest Account to the 2006 AB&C bond issue, Sufficient to maintain a rating of Aaa; authorize additional action that may be necessary based on Board review and discussion of the proposed actions or alternatives.
- MATTERS OF HFA MEMBERS
- MATTERS FROM THE FLOOR
- NEXT BOARD MEETING
March 9, 2011
Note: All Agenda Items are subject to change