No funding at this time; this program has been suspended indefinitely.
Program provides a ten (10) year deferred payment loan for repairing and maintaining owner-occupied housing to correct code violations, prevent further deterioration, stop the loss of energy and infiltration of outside elements.
All work completed under this program is subject to a one (1) year warranty by the contractor with the exception of roof replacement and air conditioning systems which have specified warranties.
Eligible items include:
- Roof, soffit, fascia repair, replacement
- Doors and windows
- Electrical, painting, weatherization
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Floors, walls, ceiling structures
- Damage caused by fires, broken water pipes, electrical failures, gas leaks, heating and water heating system failures.