Centralized Intake and Eligibility Determination Program (CIED)
Broward Regional Health Planning Council (BRHPC)
200 Oakwood Lane, Suite 100
Hollywood, FL 33020
This office is located in Oakwood Plaza (east of I-95) north of Sheridan Street next to the Oakwood Theater.
BRHPC is accessible via Broward County Transit (BCT) on Bus Routes 1, 6 and 12 and Tri-Rail (Sheridan Street Station). BCT’s Online Trip Planner can assist you in choosing the fastest route.
- New clients are encouraged to schedule an initial intake appointment
- Walk-ins are welcome during business hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Service hours include evenings and Saturdays by appointment
- HIV Status
- Broward County Residency
Applicants must also provide documents related to any health and/or social service benefits they are currently enrolled in or are eligible to receive. For questions related to these particular documents, contact the BRHPC at 954-566-1417 and mention “client enrollment.” View Document Requirements (PDF).
During your appointment, BRHPC staff will determine your eligibility for Ryan White Part A services.
In special circumstances, new clients may not have to visit BRHPC directly. Clients who are extremely ill and are unable to travel or leave their homes may request a home visit from BRHPC’s staff.
Annual Eligibility Recertification is required for all existing Ryan White Part A clients.
- Returning clients will be contacted within 60 days of their annual recertification date to schedule an appointment
- Clients who are within 30 days of their program expiration date should contact BRHPC directly to schedule a recertification appointment
- If you have missed your recertification appointment or have lost eligibility for services, you must contact BRHPC to schedule another appointment
During the recertification appointment, clients will meet with a BRHPC staff at a medical office or service site where the client has previously received Part A services. The staff will assist clients to complete their Annual Eligibility Recertification.