About Our Standards of Service
Family Success Administration Division (FSAD) commits to the following standards to ensure delivery of the highest quality of service to our customers:
- FSAD's service delivery model is customer-friendly, culturally competent, and results-oriented. This model provides one-stop service and point-of service, single entry access to a range of FSAD and community services.
- Services are provided in a way that respects and empowers the customer. The persons served are active participants in the planning, prioritization, implementation and ongoing evaluation of services.
- Service plans are individualized, establishing goals and objectives that incorporate the unique strengths, needs and preferences of the customer.
- Personnel treat clients and each other with courtesy and respect and strive to enhance inter-agency and intra-agency collaboration on behalf of customers.
- Services are provided in a timely manner.
- Access to resources is facilitated through one-stop service, flexible appointment times, multiple service sites and outreach efforts that include offsite and home visits, mobile van services and community partnerships.
- Services are quality assured through the establishment of performance criteria and the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of programs by FSAD's Administration and leadership.
- To determine the effectiveness of services, post-discharge outcome criteria are established for each service. FASD reviews customer satisfaction and follow-up surveys to determine the effectiveness of the services and their impact on our clients. This data is used to make decisions about how services should be delivered to meet client needs.
- Customer files contain appropriate information in a format that is clear, complete and current. Time frames are specified for entries regarding service/clinical information, reports of critical incidents or interactions, progress case notes and exit/discharge.
- Caseloads are reasonable, allowing the case manager time to effectively plan, provide services and evaluate outcomes. All personnel are competent, ethical and professionally qualified for the positions that they hold. FSAD supports the professional training, licensure and credentialing of staff to promote high quality service. To ensure that customers are referred to all appropriate services, the division promotes staff knowledge of available resources.
- FSAD uses advanced technology to facilitate communications, share information, connect services and report data. An integrated information and communications system promotes effective and efficient daily operations and planning.
- The division creates new alliances and encourages public and private sector collaboration and partnerships to benefit customers. Gaps in services are minimized through the creative use of community partnerships.