Nova Southeastern University Alvin Sherman Library, Research and Information Technology Center
a joint-use facility between the Broward County Board of County Commissioners
and Nova Southeastern University Location:
Nova Southeastern University
3100 Ray Ferrero, Jr. Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314Click here to get directions from Google Maps.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Route 2, 9 and 12
Free Wave and Ride Shuttle Buses are also available to and
from all areas of the campus and stop adjacent to the library.
Available in the Library Parking Garage for $1 an hour. Features and Services:
- Free library card to anyone living, working, or going to school in Broward County
- Free programs and events for public: children, teens, and adults
- Access to computers and laptops available to the public
- Over 140 research databases available from home or office; over 250 available from on campus.
100,000 eBooks available from your home or office
- Children's reading area and story room
- Exhibit gallery
- Study and meeting rooms