- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- St. Thomas Law Review, Managing Editor
- Florida International Univerisity, B.A. in Political Science, 2013
- Minor in Business Administration
- Florida, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Assistant County Attorney
Joined the Office in 2017
Claudia Capdesuñer joined the Office of the County Attorney in August 2017 and works in the Transportation, Consumer Advocacy, and Code Enforcement Section of the Office. Mrs. Capdesuñer joined the office immediately after graduating from St. Thomas University School of Law.
While in law school, Mrs. Capdesuñer participated in the County Attorney's Office Summer Clerkship Program, interned for the Honorable Adalberto Jordan of the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the Department of Justice, and clerked at a litigation firm in Coral Gables, Florida. Mrs. Capdesuñer also served as the Managing Editor of the St. Thomas Law Review and competed for the St. Thomas Law Moot Court Board.