- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Editorial Board, Florida Law Review
- Associate Justice, University of Florida Supreme Court
- University of Florida, B.A., 2009
- Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Daniel J. DiMatteo
Assistant County Attorney
Joined the Office in 2016
Daniel J. DiMatteo joined the Office of the County Attorney in 2016. He is a member of the Risk Management & Eminent Domain Section of the Office, handling a variety of tort litigation for Broward County’s Risk Management Division.While a student
at the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Mr. DiMatteo was twice elected to serve on the editorial board of the Florida Law Review, was appointed to the University of Florida Supreme Court, and interned for Judge Paul C. Huck of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
He is fluent in Spanish.