- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Entertainment and Sports Law Journal (now University of Miami Entertainment & Sports Law Review), articles and comments editor
- Vassar College, B.A. in Urban Studies, 1985
- Florida, 1989
- Board Certified in City, County & Local Government Law
- District of Columbia, 1990 (inactive)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Andrea S. Froome
Senior Assistant County Attorney
Joined the Office in 1992
Andrea Froome is counsel to the Broward Cultural Council, the Cultural Division, the Performing Arts Center Authority, and other agencies. She has significant legal experience in public art and design, cultural arts, and performing arts matters. She previously represented County agencies on technology and telecommunication matters, including several complex multi-million-dollar transactions.
Prior to joining the Office of the County Attorney, Ms. Froome was in private practice.
In 1996, Ms. Froome obtained Board Certification in City, County & Local Government Law from the Florida Bar.
Articles and Publications:
- Andrea S. Froome, Constitutional Protection of the First Amendment Is Still Available Contrary to Falwell’s Beliefs: Hustler Magazine v. Falwell, 5 Entertainment and Sports Law Journal 43 (1988).