- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 1986
- University of Colorado, B.S. in Political Science, 1983
- New York, 1988
- Florida, 1988
- Board certified in City, County and Local Government Law
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Florida and the Southern District of New York
Russell J. Morrison
Senior Assistant County Attorney
Joined the Office in 1989
Russell Morrison has been providing legal counsel to Port Everglades since July 1989, and now leads the Office’s port practice group. The seaport practice is diverse, including real estate, administrative, environmental, transactional, construction, and maritime law matters.
Since 1996, Mr. Morrison has been board certified by the Florida Bar in City, County, and Local Government Law.
Mr. Morrison is married with two children, both of whom attended the University of Colorado. He enjoys fishing and loves the classic Hollywood horror movie genre.
Articles and Publications:
- Seaports and Their Respective Economic Impacts on Local Regions. American Bar Association: Local Government Section Publication: Spring 1996.