Regular Programs: Choose your category
Special programs: Registration must be pre-approved
- Group Program -Camps and Clubs
- Group Program -Child Care (link coming soon)
These programs are for organized camps, clubs, and child care programs only. To find out more information about registration for these programs, please email email@example.com, or speak to your local branch librarian.
- Enter your age and birthdate. You can enter your real birthdate
or any date in the year you were born to keep your information more
- Enter your registration information -this registration helps us better serve you.
- Create a username and password
Username: Use your first initial, last name, and last three numbers of your phone number.
Example: Jack Smith, (954)111-2345 would be jsmith345
Password: Choose your own password or use the generic password “summer17”
(Keep your username and password handy, you will use it to log your progress throughout the summer)
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT to create your summer learning online account
- You will now see your own homepage. On your homepage you can
record your reading and program challenges, and see your awards. Once
you record your accomplishments, the librarian may reward you with a
- Visit your branch librarian for help with the online process
Enjoy your summer reading and learning!
For more information, visit our website or call your local library.
Free Summer Food and Fun!
Broward County Libraries, in partnership with Broward Meals on Wheels
and funded by the Florida Department of Agriculture, presents "Free
Food and Fun at Your Library" this summer.
Through the Summer BreakSpot program, kids ages 18 and under can enjoy a free lunch and/or an afternoon snack. Served on a first come,
first served basis, the free meals/snacks will be served at 23 locations. View locations online or ask your branch librarian about locations, days and times.
Back to top