Broward County has partnered with 17 city and water utility partners in the Broward Water Partnership to offer the Conservation Pays program - a multi-year program that provides toilet rebates and other water conservation tools and tips to residents, businesses, and others in participating areas. Our ultimate goal is to save 30 million gallons of water per day through our water conservation efforts.
How can I save water in my home? Here are some important tips:
1. Replace old water-guzzling toilets.
2. Check for leaking toilets and fix.
3. Replace dripping faucets.
4. Install water-saving shower heads and faucet aerators.
5. Run only full loads in the washing machine and dishwasher.
6. Turn off your faucets while shaving and brushing your teeth.
7. Shorten your showers.