900 N. Flamingo Rd., Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Phone: 954-357-5170 • Fax: 954-357-5171 • Email: CBSmithPark@Broward.org
BEST WATER PARK 2016
Based on Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
Paradise Cove is open weekends only through October 2017.Paradise Cove is the Broward County Parks and Recreation Division's largest aquatics facility, offering family fun for everyone.
The water park will then close for the season,
reopening in April 2018.
- Paradise Pipeline features four five-story-tall waterslides, enabling riders to experience corkscrew rides exiting into the four-foot-deep plunge pool. The 32-inch wide-open body slides vary in length from 395 feet to 430 feet. The 400 gallons of water per minutes move riders down the slides for an incomparable experience. Riders must be 42 inches tall, weigh less than 250 pounds, and be able to swim.
- Sharky's Lagoon is the water playground for all ages, featuring an 18-inch-deep pool that includes many interactive play elements, as well as three waterslides that vary in length from 83 feet to 125 feet.
- Parrot's Point is the water playground for ages 5 and under, featuring a 12-inch-deep pool with two small waterslides and many interactive play elements.
- Crazy Creek is the 410-foot-long meandering tube ride with interactive elements along the route.
- The following items are not allowed inside the facility: alcohol, glass containers, charcoal/gas grills, Sterno, tents, balloons, and pizza from outside the facility. See below for a list of prohibited activities and items.
$10/person for all-day admission and $6.75/person after 3 p.m. Children under 1 year of age are admitted free. A season pass (Find It All card) is available for $76 per person. The park's regular gate entrance fee of $1.50/person (children 5 and under free) is also in effect on weekends and holidays. Applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all fees except the gate fee.
10 a.m. to 5:20 p.m.
2017 Aquatics Schedule
- April - Open Sat. & Sun. + April 10-14
- May - Open Fri.-Sun. + May 29
- June - Open June 1-4 + June 8-30
- July - Open Daily
- August - Open August 1-20 + August 26 & 27
- September - Open Sat. & Sun. + September 4
- October - Open Sat. & Sun.
20-foot-diameter umbrellas are available for rent, each with picnic tables and trash cans. Capacity 30. Funbrellas rent for $35/day on weekdays, $75/day on weekends and holidays. Advance reservations are recommended. Contact the park office at 954-357-5170 for further information. Applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all rental fees.
(View Funbrella Location Map)
Coolers are now permitted in the aquatics area. As always, no glass containers and no alcoholic beverages are permitted. For more information, contact the park office at 954-357-5170.
Prepaid Gate Admission Passes
Available for purchase at the park office at least 14 days in advance of your event, to ensure ample time for distribution of passes to your guests prior to your visit. Prepaid passes cannot be distributed on the day of the event at the entrance gate.
One counselor is required for every 10 children and will be admitted at no charge. All camp groups must be registered in advance of their visit to guarantee admission. Contact the park office at 954-357-5170 or email ParadiseCove@Broward.org.
Swimming lessons are available at Paradise Cove from June through August. Dates vary. For more information, visit our Swimming Lessons Web page.
Rules and Regulations:
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age at all times. All children 5 years and younger must be within arm's reach of an adult at all times while in the water park.
- Proper swimming attire is required - no jean shorts, no cutoffs, no zippers, and no plastic or metal accessories on clothing allowed.
- Diaper-changing is permitted in restrooms only; waterproof diapers are required.
- Patrons with wounds, open sores, and skin infections will be excluded from water activities.
- Instructions from park staff and lifeguards must be followed.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved life vests are allowed and are available free upon request.
- Patrons must shower before entering any water areas.
- Participation in water activities is at patron's own risk.
- No zippers on swim attire
- Climbing or swinging on pipes, handrails, or ropes
- Sliding headfirst on slides - feet first only
- Running or "dangerous behavior," including throwing objects such as Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Floats or water toys and equipment, including masks, fins, or snorkels
- Food or drink in water areas
- Pizza from outside the facility
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Animals or pets
- Chewing gum
- Tables (unless a Funbrella has been reserved)
- Umbrellas, pop-up tents, shade structures
- Sterno warmers or grills
- Amplified music including stereos, boom boxes, speakers, etc.
Management reserves the right to refuse service or expel any patron with just cause.
Required plug-ins: Adobe® Reader® | Microsoft Office Reader®